GUEST BOOK

Please scroll to the bottom of the screen and add yourself to my guestbook.
Including a picture would be great!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Praise Report

Thank you dear friends who prayed for Cynthia. Her surgery on Wednesday was a success, and the post-op results from Friday indicate they got the cancer. She starts radiation next month -- once a week for six weeks. She's had good days and bad since the surgery in terms of pain. I continue to pray for her healing and pain management.

As I want to relish in God's answer to prayer, I won't write anymore. However, would you pray for my husband and son's relationship? And also for their choices -- how they respond to each other, how they treat each other, and that they will make decisions that show respect for themselves and for each other.

Praise be to God who is so faithful, loving, and who works all things together for good for those who love him. We know that not "all things are good", but God is able to replace ashes with beauty. He is so good...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, He is good and dependable and the same yesterday, today and forever.
Susan

Sharon Lynne said...

I'm so glad Cynthia's surgery went well. May she continue to heal.

I will be praying for your son and husband situation. My heart is close with you...I know how difficult that can be.

I'm learning that God can work through all situations, no matter how bad.

He is faithful!